Friday, April 24, 2020

Dandelion Sunrise - Lawn Fawnatics April Feature


Hello friends! Today I'm so happy to be over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Spectacular Skies challenge! I wanted to do something a little different than the typical blue sky, so I decided to set my scene at sunrise. I brought in the sweet little mice from Dandy Day and the Stitched Party Banners dies for a unique focal panel. All other supplies will be listed over there, so I hope you'll check it out!

And if you'd like to see how this card came together, watch below or on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world. Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...