Monday, November 16, 2020

Holiday Card Series #20 - Lawn Fawnatics #89


Hello friends, welcome to Lawn Fawnatics #89! This round is super fun because it's all about happy holiday critters! We were experiencing a heat wave here in Pennsylvania last week, so that inspired me to create a tropical-themed Christmas card using Life Is GoodCheery ChristmasCar Critters Christmas Add-on, and On the Beach. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock to create a beach scene. I die cut that panel with a Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and also added in two little slits with the Sandy Beach Accents. I tucked the seashells into those slits and popped the focal panel up with foam tape over some Let It Shine 6x6 paper which I trimmed down with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables.



I adhered all that to a Guava card base and finished it off with a red heat embossed sentiment and some Stardust Stickles. I also did some stamping on the inside of the card, which you can check out in the video tutorial. 


This is also Day 20 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! You can watch the video by clicking below or here on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please don't forget to like and subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! And then you can pull out your happy holiday critter stamps and get crafting! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...