Monday, November 9, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #17


Hey friends, happy Monday! Today I've got a sweet little scene for you for Day 17 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series. It features a gorgeous image illustrated by Anita Jerum (of Guess How Much I Love You) for the Colorado Craft Company called Snow Happy. I colored the entire panel with Copic markers, including the background, then die cut it out using an MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX.


For my patterned papers, I chose three prints from the Echo Park A Lumberjack Christmas 6x6 pad, and trimmed the two largest down with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. The woodgrain print I cut out with scissors along the planks to give them a bit of a rustic look. I stamped the sentiment in Lawn Fawn Lobster Ink, popped the focal panel up with foam tape, and finished the card with some White Gel Pen snow and a little Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, don't forget to give it a like and subscribe! Your support means the world. I hope you all have an amazing day. Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...