Monday, November 30, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #26 - Lawn Fawn Feature

Hello and happy Monday! Today I'm so honored to be featured over on the Lawn Fawn blog with a sweet card featuring the squirrels from Cheery Christmas combined with a whole bunch of different stamp sets. I'll have all the supplies and details listed over there, so be sure to hop over and check out the post. 

This is also Day 26 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe. It means so much and it really helps my channel grow. Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...