Friday, November 6, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #16


Hey friends! It's time for Day 16 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features the adorable Mama Elephant Gingerbread Cookies. I just love these sweet little guys! Aren't they so charming? I stamped them in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with my Copic markers, and added some detail with a White Jelly Roll Pen. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I chose three patterns from the Simple Stories Winter Cottage 6x8 pad and trimmed them down with the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and layered two of them onto my Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers card base. The third I made my focal panel, since it looked like a tablecloth, and popped that up with foam tape. I adhered my images with liquid glue and finished off the card with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, and how I finished off the inside, please check out the video tutorial. You can click below or watch on YouTube. And if you like it, don't forget to hit the thumbs up button and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...