Friday, April 30, 2021

A Sweet Somebunny Card


Hello there! Today I've got a super sweet card to take you into the weekend. This one stars the A Very Sweet Somebunny set by Rachelle Anne Miller for MFT. Aren't these critters darling? I stamped them in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, and colored with Copic markers, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I wanted to feature one of the larger prints from the Simple Stories Bunnies + Blooms 6x8 pad, so I die cut the rainbow on the offset with the Lawn Fawn Cross-Stitched Square Stackables and added a little Noble Fir hill with a Simple Stitched Hillside Border and stamped my sentiment on that. I added my images and popped up the focal panel with foam tape over a few more layers of that patterned paper, trimming them down with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the Stitched Scalloped Borders. Then I finished off the card with just a touch of Stardust Stickles


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please hit that thumbs up and subscribe! It helps my channel grow. :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...