Friday, April 2, 2021

Look for Rainbows Card


Hello friends, happy Friday! Today I'm excited to share a card with you using this sweet little bunny from Avery Elle's Look for Rainbows stamp set. That little grin just makes me smile! I colored the images with Copic markers and added some detail to the bunny's raincoat with a White Gelly Roll Pen, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Inks onto a Bristol Smooth Surface panel, and die cut it with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. I stamped a sentiment on the left in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I popped this up on foam tape over a piece of Sunny Studio Spring Fling patterned paper and finished off the card with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, and you want to help my channel, please consider hitting the like button and subscribing. It means so much! Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...