Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - April


Hey friends! Today I'm so happy to bring you the April edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month my card features the sweet Sprinkling You with Love stamp set. Isn't it darling? I stamped all my images in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and colored them with Copic Markers, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and die cut it with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and blended on some Distress Oxide Inks to look like the sky just before a storm. Then I heat embossed the sentiment and the raindrops in liquid platinum embossing powder.


I created a card base from Kraft Cardstock and layered on some navy and white patterned paper from the Stripe Splash 6x6 pad, which I also trimmed down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. Then I popped my focal panel up with foam tape and adhered my images with liquid glue. I finished off the card with some white gel pen details on the watering can and some Stardust Stickles on the clouds.


I also finished off the inside of the card, which you can check out in the video on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel, or simply click below. I had so much fun creating this one, so I hope you guys enjoy it too! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...