Friday, April 16, 2021

Fairy Wishes Card


Hey friends! Today I'm so excited to bring you this card featuring the gorgeous new Hello Bluebird Mushroom House background stamp. I had so much fun coloring this baby up! And I can't wait to do it again. For this card, I combined images from Fairy DanceFairy Garden, and Garden Party. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The background I trimmed out with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and popped it up with foam tape on a Lawn Fawn Apricot card base. Then I added my images with liquid glue and finished with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please like the video and subscribe to my channel. It would mean the world! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...