Friday, May 7, 2021

Anne of Green Gables Card


Hello friends! I'm super excited to bring you today's card, because it depicts my favorite literary heroine of all time, Anne of Green Gables! I created this one using several Hello Bluebird stamp sets, starting with the Country Roads Background. I colored the house to look like Green Gables and the girl from Picked for You to be Anne. Then I added in a few accessories like the books and mouse from Tabitha and some leaves from Pumpkin Time


I colored everything with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I trimmed down the background panel with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and stamped the sentiment from Pumpkin Time that is a quote from the author of Anne of Green Gables, L. M. Montgomery. I adhered the panel to a Noble Fir Cardbase and finished off the card with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, and hear my thoughts on why I love Anne so much, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please consider liking the video and subscribing to my channel! Your support means the world. Thank so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...