Monday, May 10, 2021

Happy Bee-Day Card

 


Hello friends, happy Monday! Today I've got a honey of a card for you (lol) featuring the Hello Bluebird Bee Happy stamp set. I love these sweet little bees, so I decided to feature them on some honeycomb. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the honeycomb, I started by blending Distress Inks in Squeezed LemonadeMustard Seed, and Fossilized Amber onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock. Then I die cut a second piece with the Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Hexagon dies, and colored that one with only Fossilized Amber to create some contrast. I popped the frame and the bees up with foam tape, added a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banner, and finished off the card with some Sparkling Clear Sequins and Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, and I really hope you do, I would love it if you would give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. It means so much! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...