Friday, May 21, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - May Edition


Hey friends, I'm so happy to be back today with the May edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I could not resist the adorable critters in the Let's Work Together stamp set. Not only are they super cute, but they've got a great work ethic! Gotta appreciate that! I colored them up with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background I used the Rolling Clouds Stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to create a sky, then die cut two Grassy Hills and blended on Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I also did a little splatter on both for some extra movement in the scene. I framed it up with an A2 Rectangle Frame die cut from Woodgrain Whimsy patterned paper and finished it off with a fun sentiment.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. If you enjoy it, please like the video and leave a comment to let me know you did! I really appreciate your support! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...