Monday, May 17, 2021

Seas the Day Card - Lawn Fawnatics #101

 


Hey friends, happy Monday, and welcome to our newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is all about favorite places and travel destinations, and my husband and I love to travel, or dream of traveling to warm, tropical locales. Anyplace where there is sunshine, and palm trees, and ocean waves lapping the sea shore. But we aren't much for just sitting on the beach. We love to explore, go hiking, and dream of renting motorbikes and cruising along the beach, so that's what I represented in today's card.


I started out with Scootin' By, and added in images from Life is Good, colored with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I used a whole bunch of colored cardstock for my background, including Sticky Note for the Sunburst BackdropFake Tan for the sun, Mermaid and Kraft for the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders, and Storm Cloud for the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I finished off with a sentiment from On the Beach on the sun.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please like the video and subscribe to my channel! It would mean the world!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...