Monday, June 28, 2021

Beary Chill Birthday Card


Hey friends, who's ready for some fun in the sun? Today's card features some very chill bears on a birthday holiday to the seashore. I used the cute new MFT Beach Bears stamp set and chose a striped patterned paper from the Echo Park Pool Party 6x6 pad and colored my images to match. Then I trimmed them out with the coordinating dies.


For my background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. First I taped off the ocean with Post-it Tape, and then did the sand with Antique Linen, and Gathered Twigs, and the water with Salvaged Patina and Evergreen Bough. Then I stippled on some Copic Opaque White to create some waves along the shoreline. I stamped a sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and trimmed the panel down with an MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2.


I choose a coordinating patterned paper and trimmed it down with the same die set, then layered them onto a Sno Cone card base and popped the focal panel up with foam tape. I adhered my images with liquid glue and finished with some White Gel Pen details. I also stamped on the inside of the card, but you can check that out in the video.

To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please like and subscribe! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...