Friday, June 11, 2021

Go Wild Birthday Card


Hey friends, I'm back today with another card using the new release from Hello Bluebird! This time I was itching to play with the cute critters from Word Buddies Jungle. They're so dang cute! I combined them with some foliage from Jungle Littles. I colored all the images with Copic markers to match my patterned paper, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I watercolored using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, and added some splatters with Chipped Sapphire. Then I die cut the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 from some Echo Park Pool Party patterned paper. I popped that up over the background, added my images and sentiment banner, and spelled out the word PARTY with the Jane Small Alpha dies. I finished up with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I so appreciate your support. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...