Monday, June 21, 2021

Blown Away Card - Lawn Fawnatics #103


Hello friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we are focusing on Little Things and making those smaller images the star. I decided to use the cute little mice from Bubbles of Joy and create a fun, summery scene. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I started the background with the sky using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and the Cloudy Stencil. Then I added the grass from Mushroom Border, which I blended with Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover. I die cut three windows in the cloudy sky with the Circle Stackables, and colored a panel behind to look like more bubbles, then popped the cloudy sky up with foam tape for some added dimension.


I stamped a sentiment on the grass and adhered my images with liquid glue, and finished the card with a little Stardust Stickles on the bubbles. I also did some stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, don't forget to like and subscribe! I post new videos every Monday and Friday.


And now it's time to head back to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...