Friday, October 22, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #1


 Hello friends! Today I'm over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Coffee, Tea, and Sweets Challenge, this time depicting a gift wrap after party at my house! I used images from Joy to AllHoliday Helpers, and Christmas Dreams, and colored them with Copic markers. I'll have all other supplies and details listed over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check out the post.

This is also Day 1 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series and I am so excited to be starting early again this year so I can squeeze in lots and lots of cards! I hope that you'll subscribe to my channel and turn on notifications so you don't miss any videos. I already have several videos filmed and ready to go, so I hope you'll be watching! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...