Thursday, October 21, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - October


Hey friends, welcome to the October edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month these sweet llamas from Happy Llamadays stole my heart. What a fun take on a Christmas card! I love those little cacti strung with lights. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

For the background, I cut down a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and blended on some Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink, then splattered it with some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors for the snowfall. I layered on a Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 for my snowdrift, so it would look fluffy like my llama!


I created a card base from Sno Cone Cardstock and layered on some patterned paper from the Cool Collab 6x6 pad. I cut the striped prints down with an A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and the red polka dot print with the Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Flags Die-namics. Then I popped up my focal panel with foam tape, added some white gel pen accents, and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see this card come together, click below or watch on the My Favorite Things YouTube channel! If you enjoy it, I would love for you to like the video and leave me a comment letting them know how I did! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...