Monday, October 11, 2021

Scare Up Some Fun Card


Hello friends, and happy Monday! Today seemed like a good time to share another Halloween card, using the adorable Hello Bluebird Boo Crew stamped set. These cute kiddos are just so much fun to color! I used my Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I die cut the Spooky Scene out of some Storm Cloud Cardstock.


For the background, I blended Distress Inks to create my sky, starting with Speckled Eggshell in the center, then Shaded Lilac, and a bit of Dusty Concord on the outside edges. Then I took the moon from Full Moon and blended it with Squeezed Lemonade and Antique Linen. I also added a Mermaid Cardstock frame. I stamped my sentiment on the moon, adhered my images, and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see this cute card come together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...