Monday, October 4, 2021

Leaf-Lovin' Cats Card - Lawn Fawnatics #110


Hello and welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we've got an inspiration photo with the theme Spectacular Skies. For my card, I combined the sweet kitties from the new Purrfectly Wicked stamp set, along with images from Jump for Joy and A Bug Deal. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I used the Cloudy Stencil to blend some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock for the sky, then used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn on a Simple Stitched Hillside Border for the ground. I added some gold splatters with the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors and stamped my sentiment in Noble Fir Ink.


On my Mermaid card base, I layered some Sweater Weather Remix patterned paper that I die cut with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I popped up my focal panel with Foam Tape, added all my images, and finished with a bit of Platinum Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world! I really hope you enjoy it.

 

And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! We hope you'll play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...