Saturday, January 15, 2022

Stinkin' Sweet - Lawn Fawn Feature + 2022 Valentine Card Series #1


Hello friends, today I'm so honored to be over on the Lawn Fawn blog and YouTube channel with a stinkin' sweet card featuring the adorable skunks from Scent with Love and the Scent with Love Add-on, along with the Quilted Heart Backdrop: Portrait and Giant XOXO. I'll have all other supplies and details of how I made it in the post over there, so I hope you'll check it out. 

This is also kicking off Day 1 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series, so stay tuned and make sure subscribed for lots of card ideas for the upcoming Valentine's Day. Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...