Friday, January 28, 2022

2022 Valentine Card Series #5 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with another card for our Lots of Heart Challenge. My card combines the sweet mice from You Autumn Know with the envelopes from Love Letters. My husband and I had a long distance relationship while we were engaged and sent air mail back and forth, so I wanted to make a card inspired by that theme. I'll have all other information and products in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out.

 This is also Day 5 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series, so I hope you'll watch the video tutorial! And if you enjoy it please like the video and leave me a comment. I so appreciate it! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...