Friday, January 21, 2022

2022 Valentine Card Series #3


Hello friends, welcome to Day 3 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series! Today's card features the incredibly adorable MFT Snow Sweet stamp set by Rachelle Anne Miller. This one is definitely more of a friendly love kind of valentine, or it could even be given as a Winter card. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The color palette was inspired by the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty 6x8 pad. I die cut the blue polka dot to be my focal panel with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and layered on two Stitched Slimline Snowdrifts. For the other patterns I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and the Jumbo Fishtail Flags. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you've missed the first two days of my Valentine Card Series, you can start back at the beginning HERE. If you enjoy the videos, please leave me a like and a comment, and if you haven't already, I would love for you to subscribe to my channel! Thank you so much for your support. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...