Monday, January 24, 2022

2022 Valentine Card Series #4


Hey friends, welcome back! Today I'm bringing you Day 4 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series, featuring the adorable Hello Bluebird Next Door Gnomes. To turn this everyday set into a Valentine theme, I added in a couple accessory images from Word Buddies Woodland. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The patterned papers I used were from the Carta Bella Gather at Home collection. I layered those onto my card base, and added a scalloped strip cut out of the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2. For the focal panel, I used the Nesting Circles, and watercolored a little background with my Zigs. Then I finished off the card with a sentiment, some Sparkling Clear Sequins, and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to my channel. Your support means everything! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...