Monday, January 31, 2022

2022 Valentine Card Series #6


Hey friends, welcome to Day 6 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series! Today's card features the sweet Hello Bluebird Meadow Bunnies. Aren't they the cutest? I colored them with Copic markers, using a stippling effect to give them some furry texture. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies. For the focal panel I used the Nesting Ovals and Grassy Knoll and added a Party Cloudy cloud.


I covered the card base in layers of Simple Stories Happy Hearts 6x8 patterned paper. Then I added the focal panel in the center and die cut the sentiment from the word dies included with the Gallery Frame #6. To finish things up I added a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...