Friday, February 4, 2022

2022 Valentine Card Series #7


Hey friends, welcome to Day 7 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series. Today's card features the super adorable Passionate Penguins from Sunny Studio. I just love their sweet little faces! I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. For the focal panel, I cut out a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Stackables, stamped some hearts and colored it with Copics as well.


Then I cut the Sunny Studio Bursting Hearts die from some Lawn Fawn Chili Pepper Cardstock and layered it over a Guava card base. Then I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and added a white heat embossed Everyday Sentiment Banner and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see this cute card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. I really hope you like it! If you do, be sure to hit the thumb's up button and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. Thanks so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...