Monday, February 28, 2022

Happy Bird-Day Card


Hey friends, today I've got a sweet card to share using Hello Bluebird Garden Party and Garden Friends stamp sets. These two work so well together! I colored the images with Copic markers to match some Carta Bella Gather at Home 6x6 patterned paper, and then trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I die cut a focal panel using the Nesting Circles and some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock.


I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto the focal panel, using Speckled Egg and Cracked Pistachio for the sky, and Mowed Lawn for the grass. I stamped a sentiment and some music notes in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and adhered my images. The patterned paper was trimmed down with a Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and glued to an Apricot card base. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and finished with some Sparkling Clear Sequins and Stickles.


To see the whole process video, you can click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and comment if you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...