Friday, February 18, 2022

All About You Birthday Card


Hello friends, today I'm back with a birthday card combining some fun images from Hello Bluebird Balloon Buddies with an extra fox from Tree Neighbors. I colored my images with Copic markers to match a sheet of Simple Stories Good Stuff 6x8 patterned paper and then trimmed the images out with the matching dies.


For the background I used the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and some Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink to blend a sky onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. For the grass I used the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I trimmed down the patterned paper with the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #1 and popped that up with some foam tape and finished up with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you want to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please like the video and subscribe to my channel! Your support means the world, and I'm really looking forward to hitting 25K subscribers soon! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christy, just wanted to tell how much I enjoy watching your card videos, especially the Copic coloring! I've really learned alot! Thank you so much for your dedication! And keep them coming 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...