Monday, February 14, 2022

Art Journal with Me #2 - Creativity Takes Courage


Hello friends, happy Valentine's Day! Today I'm so happy to bring you a bit of my newest love -- art journaling! This is my second time art journaling and once again, I had such a blast. This spread features my favorite animals -- red squirrels -- and has a bit of a happy mail theme with that pretty red mailbox filled with cards and letters.


The papers I featured this time were from the Ciao Bella Memories of a Snowy Day 6x6 pad. So cute! I also combined washi tapevintage paperspostage stamp stickers, and actual postage from cards some friends sent me. To add a bit of color, I used my Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Pencil Crayons. I even added a little Lawn Fawn Gold Stencil Paste.


I'll have all other supplies listed and linked for you in the description box below the video on YouTube. I hope you'll give it a watch and maybe create along with me, whatever your hobbies are. Thank you so much for your kindness and support. Much love to you on Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...