Friday, February 25, 2022

Happy Day Rain or Shine - Lawn Fawnatics Feature

Hey friends, today I'm over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Card Sketch Challenge! This time I could not resist using some of the brand new products, including Beary Rainy DayRainy Sky Stencil, and the Flower Market 6x6 pad. I'll have all other supplies and info in the post over there, so I hope you'll check it out.

If you'd like to watch this card tome together, click below or view it on YouTube. Please consider hitting that thumb's up button, leaving a comment, or subscribing to my channel if you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love watching your videos, the whole process is a learning experience :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...