Monday, June 20, 2022

Cool Cat Birthday Shaker Card - Lawn Fawnatics #127


Hello friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is all about Summertime Fun! For my card, I decided to use the brand new Pool Party stamp set and included the suntan lotion bottle from On the Beach. I stamped the images in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To create my pool, I first die cut the Stitched Pond from the All the Dots 6x6 pad to be the tile on the bottom, and blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to make it look like it's underwater. I also cut out a piece of Acetate, and then used the Stitched Pond Frame and die cut some Mermaid Cardstock. I adhered the frame to the acetate with 1/8" Score Tape and then  added a thin strip of foam tape to create a well. I filled that with Prisma GlitterChunky Glitter, and Iridescent Hearts, and popped the patterned paper on the back to seal it all in.


Next I created a card base from Dolphin Cardstock and blended Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink on the front with the Brick Stencil to give it the look of a patio. I added my shaker pool, then adhered my images with liquid glue. I also stamped a sentiment in Peacock Ink and trimmed it out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. To finish off the card, I added a few Water Droplets around the pool.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! When you're done, head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team have created to inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. I Love this card. My mom's Birthday is this month on the 30th so I am making this minus the shaker part. Love your creations and Love your ideas!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...