Friday, June 17, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - June


 Hello again my friends! I'm back today with the June edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I'm over on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel with a festive card featuring the new YUZU You Make My Heart Go Boom stamp set. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I created the focal panel with an Inside & Out Stitched Arch STAX, which I heat embossed fireworks and blended Distress Oxide Inks on. I popped that up with foam tape over several layers of Stars and Stripes 6x6 paper, which were trimmed down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. I wanted to make this a birthday card, so I used a sentiment from Birdie Brown Birth-Yay and cut that out with an Essential Stitched Sentiment Strip, and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.


I really hope you enjoy this one! Click below to view the video tutorial or check it out on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...