Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Sweetest Little Dream Card


Hello my friends, today I'm bringing you a bonus video for the latest Hello Bluebird color challenge on Instagram! I think this color palette is so dreamy and inspiring, I got a vision for what I wanted to create with it right away. I combined images from Little Star and Sweet Dreams, colored them with my Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I started in the center with Salvaged Patina, and then worked my way out with Salty OceanBlueprint Sketch, and a tiny bit of Black Soot to darken up the corners. Then I splattered on some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors for distant stars.


Once that was dry, I heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder. I added the moon and stars with liquid glue and popped up the clouds and bears with foam tape. For a little extra sparkle and shine, I finished up with some Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And please consider liking the video, commenting, or subscribing to my channel. Each interaction helps so much with the YouTube algorithm, and I so appreciate it! Check out the Hello Bluebird blog for more information and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...