Monday, June 6, 2022

O-Fish-Ally Awesome Dad Card - Lawn Fawnatics #126


Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round has two options for you to choose from: Beach vs. Mountains. Which do you prefer? I absolutely adore both, and couldn't possibly choose, but since I needed to make a Father's Day card for my dad, I decided to go with the mountain theme. I combined a whole bunch of stamp sets for this one, including Dad + MeDen Sweet DenBeary Happy HolidaysToadally AwesomeSwan Soiree, and Beary Rainy Day. I colored them all with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I used dies to build my background scene, starting with the Stitched Mountain Borders cut from Narwhal Cardstock, the Grassy Border from Noble Fir, and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders from Cilantro. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom in Noble Fir Ink and added the pond from Dad + Me stamped in Mermaid Ink.


I added my images with liquid glue and finished up with a little bit of Stardust Stickles on the dragonfly wings and on the belly of the fish. I hope my dad will like it! To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for more inspiration from the design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...