Friday, June 3, 2022

It's Your Day Slimline Birthday Card


Hello my friends, today I've got a colorful slimline birthday card to share featuring Hello Bluebird Carried Away. I combined them with the birds from Flying High and party hats from Word Buddies Woodland. I stamped out these cute critters in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The background was so easy to put together using the Partly Cloudy Slimline. I die cut it out of many colors of Lawn Fawn cardstock, including Mermaid for the sky and Speckled Eggshell for the clouds and frame. For the rainbow I used GuavaFake TanSticky NoteCilantroPeacock, and Sugarplum. To finish up the card I added a sentiment from Party on the Farm, some Sparkling Clear Sequins, and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel for new videos every Monday and Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...