Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - February


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be over on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel with the February edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I wanted to feature the adorable food images from We Make A Great Combo. There are so many options to choose from, but I went with the cheeseburger, fries, and soda. I colored them in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I die cut one of the Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX and blended on a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. Then I blended Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink onto another panel to use as a layering element and adhered both to a Red Hot card base. I added my images and finished with a sentiment stamped on a strip of Kraft Cardstock.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below, or find it on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel. I really hope that you enjoy it, and that it doesn't make you too hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...