Friday, February 3, 2023

2023 Valentine Card Series #8


Hey friends, today I'm back with a sweet card that was a bit of a headache to create! For some reason, I was just having a really off day and kept making mistakes, BUT I pushed through and I don't think you can tell from the final card, so all's well that ends well. Sometimes we just have to give ourselves a little bit of grace and a card can usually be saved if you keep going. So don't give up! 


For this one I used the adorable Hello Bluebird Bouquet Buddies, which has both outline images and layering stamps. I colored the critters with Copics and stamped the flowers with a whole assortment of inks to match our newest challenge over on Instagram. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I die cut some Speckled Eggshell Cardstock with the Nesting Deckle A2 and popped that up with foam tape over a Ballet Slippers card base. Then I added my images with liquid glue. For the sentiment I die cut the Love You Words out of Barn Red and Vellum Cardstock and layered them together. Then I finished with a few stamped hearts and a little Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, and watch me make mistake after mistake and fix them, click the video below or you can also find it here on YouTube. If you've ever had an off day of card making, be sure to hit the thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy people who keep it real. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...