Monday, February 6, 2023

2023 Valentine Card Series #9 - Lawn Fawnatics #142


Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! I think you all are going to really enjoy this one because we're getting interactive! There are so many fun ways to interpret this challenge, it's always a feast for my eyes to see what ideas other come up with. For my card, I wanted to finally use the Peekaboo Pop-up for the first time. I decided to combine it with Beary Rainy Day. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the card base, I started with some Mermaid Cardstock and added raindrops using the Rainy Sky Stencil and some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. For the hill, I used Noble Fir Cardstock blended with some Pine Needles Distress Oxide Ink. I assembled the card base using a Teflon Bone Folder to make sure I got nice, crisp creases.


For my interactive element, I included a little frog, that when popped up, looks like he's jumped to land on top of the bear's umbrella. Then I staged the scene with the rest of my images, adhering them with liquid glue. I finished off with a sentiment stamped in the top left corner.


This card is also the 9th and final day of my 2023 Valentine Card Series! I really hope that you  enjoy it! If you've missed any and are still looking for more Valentine Card inspiration, check out the playlist using the link I just listed and you can find them all. Make sure you also stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team created to inspire you!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...