Monday, February 20, 2023

Hometown Heart Card - Lawn Fawnatics #143


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we're hitting close to home with Show Us Where You Live. I decided to recreate Presque Isle State Park, by combining images from Smooth SailingAhoy MateyCoaster CrittersHappy Village, and the retired set Lovable Legends. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the Peekaboo Backdrop as a guide to pencil in the different sections onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Then I colored each one with Copics. Then I glued down three layers of the frame, two in white and one in Blue Jay Cardstock to give it a bit of height.


I adhered all my images with liquid glue. Then to finish the card off, I stamped a sentiment in Lobster Ink and trimmed it out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. I glued that on the center cross bar of the frame. I also finished off the inside, which you can check out in the video tutorial.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Also, be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see the rest of the design team's hometown inspired cards. Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...