Saturday, February 25, 2023

Art Journal with Me #14 - Follow Your Heart


Hey friends! Today I'm back with my February Art Journal with Me Video! This one was completely inspired by my recent cruise vacation to the Caribbean. I had such a lovely time away with my family and very much enjoyed the much needed break from work and snow! I incorporated several bits of ephemera from my travels into my Art Journal to really give it that personal touch.


Some of the craft supplies I incorporated were patterned papers from the Mintay Seaside Escape 6x6, along with Washi Tapes and other Junk Journal papers for that collage look that I love. I also created a little window opening with a view of those stunning Caribbean waters that I love so dearly. I finished up with a Retro Date Stamp and some Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers for my title.


If you'd like to hang out for an hour and hear all about my trip, you can find the video below or by clicking here to view on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it and will maybe grab some supplies and craft along with me! Let's make something beautiful today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...