Thursday, March 30, 2023

Art Journal with Me #15 - Own Your Dreams


Hey friends, today I'm excited to bring you my March Art Journal with Me video. This time I went with a fox theme in honor of my recent visit to Old Fox Books and Coffeehouse in Annapolis, MD. I was down in that area for my Grandma's 90th birthday party, so I just couldn't resist making an extra stop to check out this amazing bookstore! I'm chatting about all that and more in the video, so make sure to grab a snack and hang out with me!


As far as the supplies, I used some patterned paper from the Stamperia Forest 8x8 pad in my art journal, along with lots of different ephemera including washi tapeticketspostage stamp stickers, and other junk journal supplies. I also included parking ticket receipts, and even part of a shopping bag from the store.


I really hope that you enjoy the video! I managed to squeeze this one in under an hour, so I hope you'll come hang out and spend some time with me. Grab some supplies and craft along or just sit back and have a good time. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...