Monday, March 6, 2023

Lil Peanut Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #144


Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is one of my most favorites because it is All Things Birthday! I never seem to have enough birthday cards in my stash so I'm always looking for an excuse to make more. For this one, I had to ink up the brand-new Elephant Parade stamp set. I love it so much! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For my focal panel, I started with some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, trimmed down with the Large Stitched Circle Stackables. Then I ink blended on some Broken China Distress Oxide Ink using the Cloudy Stencil. I cut down a second piece of Bristol with the grass portion of the Mushroom Border and blended on Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn.


Then I cut down some patterned paper from the What's Sewing On? and Stripes 'n Sprinkles 6x6 pads with the Scalloped Circle StackablesOutside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and the Stitched Party Banners and layered them on a Sticky Note card base. I popped up the focal panel with foam tape, adhered my images, and finished with some sequins and Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! When you're done, head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...