Monday, March 13, 2023

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - March


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be over on the MFT YouTube channel with the March edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things, and as a huge dog lover, this card was so much fun to create! I used the new YUZU Presents and Pupcakes and colored it with Copic markers to match some patterned paper from the Rainbow Love 6x6, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink in the center with the English Brick Wall Stencil. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and trimmed it down with one of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. I matted that with a piece of Caribbean Sea Cardstock. Then I popped that up over the patterned paper and adhered my images, finishing with some Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel. And don't forget to leave me a comment if you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for watching. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...