Monday, April 17, 2023

Thrilling Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #147


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we're asking you to choose sides: city or country? I'm absolutely a country girl at heart, though I still like the convenience of having a city nearby. But one thing I have alway loved growing up was going to the county fair. The rides, the animals, the food, the games ... what could be better than that? So that's what I'm showcasing on today's card. A little country, with a bit of city influence!


For my card, I combined images from Wheely Great DayCoaster Critters, and Happy Village to create this scene. I stamped them in Jet Black Ink, colored them all with Copic markers in a bright, neon rainbow palette, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I created a card base from Mermaid Cardstock, then trimmed out a Stitched Hillside Border from Cilantro Cardstock and stamped a sentiment at the bottom in Noble Fir Ink. I added my images with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like and subscribe! And now it's time to hop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog and see what the rest of the team has created to inspire you. I hope you'll play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...