Saturday, April 29, 2023

Art Journal with Me #16 - Be Your Beautiful Self


Hey friends, today I've got my April Art Journal with Me video. You can tell from this spread that I am so ready for all the plants and trees to start blossoming! We aren't there yet here, but I'm hopeful that we'll start to see more evidence of Spring in the next couple weeks. I created this spread in my art journal using some patterned paper from the Stamperia Hortensia Collection.


For my personal item this month, I included some stamps from letters from friends. I combined those with other washi tapeticketsstamps, and ephemera for a lovely collage. Then I added in extra color using the Faber-Castell Iridescent Gelatos, and of course, finished with a Retro Date Stamp.


To see this spread come together and hear about my upcoming travel plans, click below or watch on YouTube. And you may want to grab a snack or some supplies while we hang out! Hopefully I can inspire you to get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...