Friday, October 9, 2020

Fall Fox Card - Pumpkins 5 Ways

 


Hey, friends! Today I'm happy to bring you a fun fall card featuring the Hello Bluebird Pumpkin Time stamp set. I also pulled in two pumpkins from Fall Buddies so that I could color them in five different ways to give you some more options. I used my Copic markers and trimmed the images out with their matching dies.



For the background, I die cut the Oak Tree Scene out of some Bristol Smooth Surface and colored the different sections with Distress Oxide Ink. I used Faded Jeans for the sky, Gathered Twigs and Ground Espresso for the tree, Carved PumpkinMustard Seed, and Evergreen Bough for the leaves, and Evergreen Bough and Twisted Citron for the grass. I adhered all my images and finished off the card with a sentiment stamped in Lawn Fawn Walnut Ink.



If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please hit the like button and subscribe! It means the world. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...