Friday, October 30, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #12


Hey friends, welcome to Day 12 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm featuring the adorable Avery Elle Santa Jaws stamp set with these smiley sharks! I absolutely love them. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I chose two patterns from the Photoplay Not a Creature was Stirring 6x6 pad. On the solid teal paper, I stamped the sentiment and some bubbles and a few snowflakes from Lawn Fawn Mice on Ice with Noble Fir Ink. I adhered that directly to my MFT Sno Cone card base. The striped print, I trimmed out with the MFT A2 Rectangle Frames and popped up over top with Foam Tape. As a finishing touch, I added some sparkle with Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you like it, don't forget to hit the thumbs up button and subscribe! It means the world. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...