Monday, October 26, 2020

Boo To You Card


Hey friends! Today I have a card to share that is too cute to spook! I used the adorable Frightful Little Bits stamp set from Hello Bluebird along with the beautiful Pathway Background. I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and then had a blast coloring in everything with Copic markers.
 

I trimmed the background down with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the images with their matching dies. Then I adhered the background to a Lawn Fawn Fake Tan card base and adhered the images with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape. To finish off the card, I stamped on the inside in Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice Ink.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please be sure to hit the like button and subscribe! Your support means the world. Thank you so much and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...