Thursday, October 15, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - October


Hello! I'm so excited to bring you the October edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I just adore these sweet Holiday Penguins from Birdie Brown. Aren't they the cutest? I just want to cuddle them! I colored them in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies


I chose three patterns from the gorgeous Very Merry 6x6 pad, and cut two out with the Elegant Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I also cut out a snowdrift with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2. The other print I cut out with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and layered that onto a Sno Cone card base. I added the text print over top and popped my focal panel up with foam tape. I glued down my images and added a bit of Stardust Stickles to finish off the card.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or you can also watch it on the MFT YouTube Channel. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...