Monday, October 5, 2020

Lift the Flap Tree Card - Lawn Fawnatics #86

 


Hello friends, and welcome to Lawn Fawnatics 86! This round is all about Halloween/Fall Inspiration. I leaned toward the fall side of things, using the leaves and pumpkin images to inspire my interactive card. And I even threw a crow in there as a nod to the black in the other photos. My card combines images from Den Sweet DenLet's Go NutsMom + Me, and Happy Harvest. They were all colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies.


For my background, I started with the Lift the Flap Tree Backdrop die cut from Ground Coffee Cardstock and backed the openings with Kraft Cardstock. Then I added the mama and baby owl behind the right flap, the sleeping squirrel and acorn pile in the left, and stamped a sentiment from Love Poems in Walnut Ink in the center.


I cut a Grassy Border from Noble Fir and adhered it to a Mermaid card base, then added the tree backdrop over top, and a Cilantro hillside. Then I adhered my images. To finish off the card, I added a whole bunch of leaves from Acorn House in a rainbow of cardstock colors. You can find them all listed and linked below the video on YouTube.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please consider hitting the like button and subscribing!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing creations that the design team has prepared to inspire you. We can't wait to see what you make!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...